Please adhere to these guidelines in order to keep our Wikia look professional and clean.
- Do not vandalize or delete excessive amounts of information unless you specify the reason.
- Do not add unnecessary categories to pages. It's strongly recommended to only add articles to existing categories!
- If you are not sure about how to fix something, notify a wiki administrator.
- Include links to pages only if necessary.
- Fix or remove red links.
- Make sure that everything is grammatically correct and that spelling and punctuation are accurate.
- This Wiki should be in American English (-er, no 'u' in color, etc.).
- Do not add trivia sections.
- Make sure all item names are in-game names.
- There should only be facts on pages.
- Use common sense about what should and should not be on a page. There are discussions and blogs for a reason.
- Do not edit other user's profiles!
Contact a local administrator if you think someone is not abiding one of these rules! Remember, respect wiki staffs!
Happy editing! 😉